The term ‘Relax Into Health’ ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Relax Into Health nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Relax into Health shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Relax Into Health. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Relax Into Health endorse the website(s). It has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The organiser (Relax Into Health) requires 14 days notice, prior to the start of the course booked, in order for a full refund to be given. In the event of a course being cancelled the organiser will offer an alternative date or a full refund.
When you book a session, this time is reserved for you. If you have to reschedule please give as much notice as possible so that I can give the time to someone else. Less than 24 hours notice (a whole working day) will incur a 50% cancellation fee and a no show the full price of the session booked.
Treatment Packages must be paid for in advance by cash, cheque or BACS transfer.
Last updated: May 2017 by Relax Into Health.